Where The Dead Walk by John Bowen

Where the Dead WalkWhere the Dead Walk by John Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having won Where The Dead Walk on The book Club auction I couldn't wait to get started with it and I wasn't at all disappointed. This is my first read by John Bowen and most definitely won't be my last. I actually listened to the Audio of this book and I enjoyed it that much I couldn't wait to drive to work it definitely made my long Journey to work more enjoyable. This is one hell of a supernatural thriller which has a very unique story line. Being a fan of the Most Hunted TV show this book is right up my street.

Where The Dead Walks is a paranormal investigation cable TV show which Kate Bennett is presenter for and believe it not or she is very septical until a investigation at neglected cliff-top house, empty for a decade because it's "haunted", Kate is left convinced a spirit within holds the answers to a childhood she can't remember and an unimaginable crime. Can Harry her co presenter partner help Kate unravel the truth? The story takes a surprising dark turn when Sebastian Dahl the house owner is searching for something to.
I loved the characters in this story Harry has got a soft spot for Kate and make a great team. And would love to see more of them in the future maybe?!

Well what can I say I was totally hooked to the point where I was listening to this any moment I got because I absolutely loved it. John takes you on a journey dropping out snippets leaving me wanting more and left me totally flabbergasted that this is his debut novel. This is a corker of a read John's well crafted writing skills made me feel like he has been writing for years. with the mystery and suspense I was totally addicted and built up to a fantastic ending where everything comes together.

This is a must read for all Paranormal fans that love a well written good ghost story like myself. that will keep you wanting more until the end. This is one of those books that will stay with me forever. I cannot recommend it enough, this is a massive five stars from me and will be in my favourite books for 2016.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts