The Drought By Steven Scaffardi

The Drought by Steven Scaffardi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG this book is just to funny! I seriously couldn't stop laughing even my kids asked me what I kept laughing at. I found myself  crying with laughter at one point, I don't know how I didn't pee my pants!! LOL. The Drought is the first lad lit that I have read and I'm so glad it was recommended to me by BCB and more.

What is Lad Lit I hear you all saying, well its the male version of chick lit. But I have to say The Drought can be read by both especially if you have a dry cheeky sense of humour. This says alot about me!!

This story is just Fun with a capital F. In it we meet regular kind of guy Dan Hilles having recently broke up with long term girlfriend Stacey Dan finds himself single again having to face a sex Drought. Dan's mates Ollie, Jack and Rob are happy to offer help to get him out of this Drought with disastrous consequences which are just to funny. We meet lots of different female characters in this story each one of them being different. Good job Dan has female friend Kelly to shed some female light on why he's failing so miserably with the opposite sex.

This story is a must read for fans of the movies American Pie. Another thing I love about this story is of course how we get inside a man's mind when it comes to being single.

This is a must read book for girls and guys it's hilarious you will be laughing from start to end which I cannot recommend enough, giving it 5 massive stars.

I would like to thank Steven Scaffardi for a copy of this in exchange for a honest review.






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts