The Killing Files by Nikki Owen

The Killing Files (The Project #2)The Killing Files by Nikki Owen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

How excited was I to hear that The Killing Files is the second book in the project files series. Having read The Spider In The Corner Of The Room which has been renamed Subject 375 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I couldn't wait to get started and i sure as hell wasn't disappointed and devoured it in one afternoon I simply couldn't put it down.

So in this second book we continue the journey of Dr Maria Martinez who is out of prison and on the run. And her mission is to get back to the safety of her family.
Little does she know that this might be the most dangerous place of all!!

This is one incredible journey that will have you on the edge of your seat. I strongly advise reading Subject 375 first with it beginning filed with background information about Dr Maria Martinez.

I love how the story is written through Maria’s point of view with flashbacks building up one intense storyline has Maria tries to remember who, what and why. I loved everything about the relationship between her and Chris. Nikki Owen writing skills are sensational.

This is one tense gripping story and I can't wait to read the next one in the series.

I highly recommend this and Subject 375 this is a series not to be missed giving it 4.5 stars

Thank you to Harlequin and Netgalley for an ARC in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts