Baby Doll by Hollie Overton

Baby DollBaby Doll by Hollie Overton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG.......Baby Doll what an epic story. I was hooked from start to finish, devouring it in one day. I just couldn't tear myself away from it.

The story starts off where we meet Lily, who has been held captive for years. Where she has grown from a teenager to an adult in a small basement prison!!! Sky her daughter her daughter has been captive her whole life. Until one she seizes the opportunity to break free after her captor, Nick leaves the deadbolt unlocked. Now she must face a world that she hasn't seen for eight years.

This story takes you on one incredible journey, keeping you captivated from start to finish. Hollie Overton certainly knows how to hold the readers attention with this unique story. Baby Doll is written from several characters point of view which I loved has we get an insight into the characters heads.

I have to say this is one hell of a moving story roller-coaster ride, where I found myself going through loads of different emotions to say the least.Baby Doll is one incredible story that will stay with me forever.

If your looking for an original psychological thriller this is the one for you which I highly recommend giving it a well deserved 5 stars.

Thank you to Netgalley and Random House UK for a copy in exchange for a honest review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts