Ice Cold Alice by C.P. Wilson

Ice Cold Alice (Tequila Mockingbird, #1)Ice Cold Alice by C.P. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a little late to the party with everyone raving about Ice Cold Alice which the start of a series. And is the first book that I have read by C.P. Wilson. Will I be reading more books by this author?! yes yes yes of course I will....this book is simply amazing. From the cover to the story line, I loved everything about it

First of all I have to say this starts off with one hell of an opening chapter. We follow a story Of Tequila, which is told in alternating chapters titled now and then, so it is easy to follow. Boy she is brutal with surgical preparation, precision and skill, and using a unique weapon of her own and never leaves a trace of evidence behind. Her victims are men that abuse woman. With Tequila blogging about it and causing a stir on social media. Which gets the attention of Police Scotland's CID. DI Kathy McGuire, who is nearing the end of her career, begins the hunt for the murderer as a media frenzy erupts. But McGuire might have met her match…

OMG talk about hardcore and graphic.It will make the hairs on your neck stand on end. I am a big fan of dark and graphic but this even made me squirm.

Ice Cold Alice is one seriously fast paced read which I read in a matter of hours. I couldn't help but cheer her on. No woman deserves to be abused so I can totally see why she does it. I can imagine a lot of women out there would want Tequila in there life. They say if you're mean, you get bad karma and bad things happen to you. Tequila is certainly the victims karma. Making this one very unique story.

If you're looking for something to get your teeth into then this is the book for you which I cannot recommend enough giving 5 big massive stars.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts