#SheDidIt by Mel Sherratt #BookReview

She Did It by Mel Sherratt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a massive fan of Mel Sherratt especially the estate series. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out Mel was bringing out a standalone and it being a psychological thriller….happy days.

First of all I have to say that I love the cover and the title it has buy me written all over it.

She Did It tells a story about Tamara who is a successful business woman and Esther who lands herself a job working for her but they are both very different people. Which we learn has the story unfolds both of them having secrets.

I love the fact that the story is set in the publishing world talking about bloggers and book publishing which of course I can totally relate to. People that don't know how it works will certainly get an understanding when they read this. Mel sherratt certainly knows her stuff and I should think so to after selling a million books! Massive congratulations from me Mel.

Grabbing my attention right from the start Mel has produced another brilliant unputdownable story which takes the reader on one hell of a gripping ride keeping me guessing until the very end. Which I highly recommend giving it 4 stars.

Thank you to Mel Sherratt for a copy in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

Grab your copy here

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts