Killer on the Run by M.A.Comley

Killer on the Run: DI Kayli Bright Trilogy Book 2 by M.A. Comley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Killer on the Run is the second installment in the DI Kayli Bright trilogy which I couldn't wait to get my teeth into after reading The Missing Children which I loved But OMG this trilogy just gets better and better. In fact it is turning out to be my favourite series by M.A Comley.

Killer on the run grabs you from the start with a cracking opening and doesn't let you go until the very last page and to be totally honest it doesn't let you go then....with an OMG ending I was left still wanting more. I cannot wait to find out what happens next.

Not only do we follow the story of a murder inquiry after a car accident. We also follow the story line of Kayli's personal life. I love how this story isn't just about the case. The author giving the reader some brilliant character development and we really get to know her.

Kayli is a very strong lead character and even though she has plenty going on in her personal life it doesn't stop her getting on with her job....I think she is ace!

This is a fast paced, well written, engaging read, full of twists and turns that you won't see coming. Which I cannot recommend enough giving it 5 stars......Roll on book 3 is all I have left to say!

This is a trilogy you don't want to miss. Grab your copy from Amazon right now 

The Missing Children is only 99p at time of posting
Killer on the Run

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts